21.2.13

I snuck away but I'm back. No, seriously, look I'm here!

We have a lot of catching up to do! 
It's been so long since I've written anything on here that I don't even know how to publish these posts any more.
Do I hit "SEND"?
 "ENTER"?
 "POST"? 

What about my pictures? I think I was using Picnik for my images, but now they(Picnik) are gone and I will have to do a refresher on this blogging business.  

I recovered from my wreck nicely, after doing A LOT of yoga.
Which means that I can design again, so I'm back to designing beautiful high heels as well as keeping busy with another project... I'm designing for a new line that will be coming out later this year. I'm so excited about it and can't wait to tell everyone about it in the coming months!

This new line took me to my native home, Venezuela and also over to Turkey.
Again, more of those details later, for now I just want to make sure I'm publishing this properly and not sending this as an email to some poor random person.

I will post this now but first I should include some visual pretties:

Oh yeah, I also went to Thailand, but not for shoe reasons but for personal pleasure
This was very high on top of about 8,050 stairs.  Ok, maybe not 8,050, more like 8,000,500
I think the man that gives you a medal for climbing that high must have stepped out for tea because no one was there to receive me with "Hurray" banners or my certificate showing that I climbed 8,000,500 steps. Regardless here is a picture that I took from the top.  It was breath taking, and not just the climb, the temple too.

At the bottom of one of the beautiful temples and a great source of inspiration for shoes.
I love the colours and mix of textures.  


I was there just after New Year's (2012) and everyone wished us a Happy New Year every single day for the 2 weeks we were there. I loved it SO MUCH.
In fact, we loved it so much that we are going back for the Thai New Year this year! 
Songkran 2013 will be a soggy good time.

Soggy? Yes, very soggy. Everyone takes to the streets and participates in a massive water fight.  As soon as we land I'm going to the store and buying the biggest, baddest water gun with the back pack so I can look like a Ghostbuster in Thailand, minus the full on coverall suit, I'm replacing that with a swimsuit. 
Ican'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twait!

I promise to post more pictures of my Thailand trip and of my trip to Turkey in the coming days. Heh, that sounds dirrrty. Heeey! Uh, why yes, I am a lady, and I have no idea where your mind just went.
Hugs, Kisses and Shoes,
Rocio Ildemaro  

Related Posts with Thumbnails