4.5.10

Celine Dion

I was told a year or two ago that Celine Dion bought some of my shoes.  I don't remember which pair, I think it was the pink Ostrich Geneva's, but I could not help wonder if she would like the Gold Pythons?  I only made 5 pairs of those, and I think anyone with their own show in Vegas should own them. 

Hace como un o dos años, me contaron que Celine Dion compró algunos de mis zapatos.  No recuerdo qué par, pero creo que fueron los Ginebras en avestruz rosado.  Me pregunto  ¿le gustaría el par de pitón oro?  Sólo hice 5 pares de los pitón de oro, y creo que cualquier persona con su propio show en las Vegas los deben tener.

Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images Entertainment, footwear improved by me
Click here to order  and Click here to see the rest of the shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails