26.4.10

Ninjas vs Pirates!

I did a Ninjas vs Pirates ride this Sunday.  

This is my take on what my pirate ship would be like (on two wheels)










Atendí el paseo Ninjas contra Piratas en bicis.  

Mi versión si tuviera un barco pirata (en dos ruedas)



Yes, that is a mast with Shoe and Cross Bones Flags.  
Mástil con un zapato y tibias cruzadas.

Here's the story of how the battle went...
Aqui tienes el cuento de la batalla...








Sweet Victory!

The boots are Yves Saint Laurent, I got them a lifetime ago, before I went off to learn shoe making.
The trousers are from Venice, 8€ !!! How great is that?
The vest was a cheap cardigan from Express, I cut off the arms and made a vest.
The shirt and headscarf (it's really a swimsuit wrap) are from HM in Milan.


Las botas son Yves St. Laurent, las compre hace una vida, antes de empezar mis estudios de calzado. 
Pantalones los compre en Venecia, 8€!!!
El chaleco era un suetercillo chimbo de Express, lo corte e hice un chaleco.
La blusa y la pañoleta (que la verdad es un encubrimiento, je je je) es de HM Milano. 

My flag again:
Image by J.Fordham Thanks my fellow Pirate!
Related Posts with Thumbnails