19.4.10

Julieta Venegas

Julieta Venegas image from her Official Fan Page, but her footwear has been improved by me.

Yay!  I went to see Julieta Venegas Sunday evening.  She really puts on a fantastic performance!  I love love love her music!  I tend to have an English, Spanish, Italian and Japanese favourite, and she's definitely my favourite for Spanish.
Also, consider this, she has a music video where girls eat flowers and, um, well, fart butterflies.  How could anyone not love that?!?  Yay her!
Doesn't she look great in my shoes?  I think so.
Hugs, Kisses and Shoes,
Rocio

¡Yey! Fui al concierto de Julieta Venegas este domingo.  Que concierto tan bueno.  

Tiendo a tener un artista favorito en Inglés, Español, Italiano y Japonés, y ella definitivamente es mi favorita de la musica que escucho en Español.Además, toma en cuenta esto, ella tiene un video musical donde las chicas comen flores y,  ejem, bueno, ¡se pedan mariposas
¿No luce muy bien en mis zapatos? Creo que sí.



Bss y zapatos, 
Rocío

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails